Manage BigPond Wireless Broadband Services
My BigPond is an online service for BigPond customers. Simply log in from the BigPond Home Page and you’ll be able to manage all kind of BigPond services yourself, whenever you want. For example, you can use My BigPond to update your details, manage your communications, change your BigPond plan, secure your computer and much more.
Using My BigPond is:
- Fast - it’s a quick and simple way of checking or changing most aspects of your BigPond service.
- Accessible - log into your account directly from your computer.
- Secure - your details are protected with full encryption, and you need your username/password combination for access.
- Informative - log in and monitor your usage on a daily basis, rather than waiting for your monthly bill to arrive.
- Convenient - have a whole range of BigPond tools and services at your fingertips, and all in one place.
You can use My BigPond to:
- View your Usage Meter.
- View or change your BigPond plan.
- View your latest bill and make payments.
- Update your contact details.
- Set up Additional Mailboxes.
- Order a new or replacement modem.
- Change your BigPond password.
- View and send emails, SMS and MMS.
- Manage your email settings – automatically forward your emails to another address, for example.
- Share and view photos.
- Check the Service Status page for unexpected or planned service outages.
- Track any products or services you’ve ordered (such as a new modem).
How to log into My BigPond
You only need two things to log into My BigPond:
- Your BigPond email address
(‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or ‘email@example.com’)
- Your BigPond account password
Remember that your email address and password are both case sensitive.
You can log in from bigpond.com by using the Member Login box that appears on the right-hand side, or by selecting the My BigPond tab at top right.
To learn more about My BigPond or any of its features, please visit BigPond Help.